Module 2 & Pre-Detox Day 2
- Read Module 2 on the Importance of Journaling during Your Detox
- Start to eliminate eggs in your diet.
- Participate in Today’s Feature Yoga video on the Mind-Body Detox Part 2
- Start your first journal entry.
The Importance of Journaling During Your Detox
The first step of journaling is deciding how you want to compose your journal entries. Whatever speaks to you – a notebook, your computer, or a simple note pad - the choice is yours. Your journal will be where you plan and review your daily detoxifying efforts.
This is a crucial step in your Detox process and I cannot emphasize enough that you begin this today. Journaling is your time to record and reflect upon your thoughts and feelings, track your meals, and most importantly evaluate how those meals made you feel.
Your journal will be the key to unlocking where you are experiencing hidden inflammation. So make sure you set yourself up for success and journal every day!
Take a moment to reflect on your goals for the detox. Goals often include uncovering hidden food allergies, learning to make better food choices, completing a seasonal detox, improving relationships with food, and/or getting in tune with the body.
- Record your starting weight (weight loss is another key indicator of how much inflammation or toxicity you may be carrying around).
- Visualize and then journal your image of a detoxed body and mind.
- CHECK IN each evening through journaling, this is a beautiful way to let go of unwanted toxicity on an emotional level.
Each morning, journal the feelings you are having. Consider what you are looking forward to in your daily detox experience. Include the exercises you have chosen to do for yourself that day, such as:
- Eating healing, whole foods
- Doing at least one of the activities that will assist you in the detox, such as an Epsom salt baths, or exercise.
- Finding alone time to honor yourself with the daily yoga and meditation videos.
- Doing your daily affirmations.
- Drinking your elixirs.
- Having fun, laughing and visualizing success every day.
Each night, journal as you reflect on the past 24 hours. How was the day?
What did you accomplish for yourself? Take time to note the following about your body:
- Energy Levels
- Sleep Patterns
- Bowel Movements
- Moods & Cravings
- Hunger Level
- Weight Loss
During the Transition Phase you will begin to reflect on changes in your body as you reintroduce foods from the Avoid List. Keep in mind the following:
- How are you feeling during this phase?
- Are you noticing a difference in how your body feels?
- Are you feeling lighter in your body and also your thoughts?
- What have you let go of?
- What did you discover about your relationship with food; were you eating foods that inflamed you or fueled you?
As a Lifestyle Transformation Coach, my mission and purpose in life is to inspire and empower lifelong positive changes. We understand that making those changes can be difficult and that there is no shame in needing help. All of our 1-on-1 coaching clients receive exclusive access to our entire exercise video library, and can choose to participate in any of our 30-Day Challenges up to six times as part of their coaching package. If you would like to inquire about working with a coach take some time to COMPLETE THIS HEALTH ASSESSMENT.
All Rights Reserved. No part of this program may be reproduced or redistributed without permission in writing from the author. The 30-Day Challenge program does not make any recommendation of medical treatment or medication. No individual should undertake the 30-Day Challenge program or any of its regimens without first consulting and obtaining the informed approval of a licensed medical practitioner.