30-Day Challenge Module 30
- Go back and review the goals you made at the beginning. Which ones did you accomplish, and which ones still need work? Remember, not accomplishing a goal doesn't mean you failed. It just means you're not finished.
- Look back at the food log and review how your eating habits have changed over the course of this challenge. Begin to make an action plan to continue some of those habits for next month.
- Carry on your progress and success for another 3-to-6 months with your health coach! If you are not yet working with a coach, and would like to inquire about working with a one, take some time to COMPLETE THIS HEALTH ASSESSMENT.
- Participate in your choosen cardiovascular activity, or try another featured yoga video HERE.
- Celebrate your achievement by making one of the desert recipes from the recipe guide. If you would like to try the Raw Cocoa Dip CLICK HERE.
As a Lifestyle Transformation Coach, my mission and purpose in life is to inspire and empower lifelong positive changes. We understand that making those changes can be difficult and that there is no shame in needing help. All of our 1-on-1 coaching clients receive exclusive access to our entire exercise video library, and can choose to participate in any of our 30-Day Challenges up to six times as part of their coaching package. If you would like to inquire about working with a coach take some time to COMPLETE THIS HEALTH ASSESSMENT.
All Rights Reserved. No part of this program may be reproduced or redistributed without permission in writing from the author. The 30-Day Challenge program does not make any recommendation of medical treatment or medication. No individual should undertake the 30-Day Challenge program or any of its regimens without first consulting and obtaining the informed approval of a licensed medical practitioner.